Ashworth Group provides good career opportunities for those just starting out in the field of residential inventory and for those more established in their careers who are seeking new challenges within a dynamic and growing company.
It is important to us that all our employees are given opportunities for experience and development enabling them to reach their full potential.
We also aim to create an environment that is friendly, caring and adaptable to change. And also one that is diverse and inclusive.
If you would like to apply for a vacancy, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- English GCSE C or above.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Access to a PC with Microsoft Word.
- Use of a digital camera.
- Proficient computer skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Complete an Application Form
- Provide References, Literacy and IT skills