Terms & Conditions of Use
‘Ashworth Group’, referred to in these terms & conditions of use as 'the Website', is the online trading name of Ashworth Property Management Ltd registered in England & Wales under company number 8843272 at registered office 72 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5BS, referred to below as 'Us' or 'We'.
Please read these terms carefully before using ‘the Website’ as they will govern the relationship with ‘Us’ for all users of ‘the Website’. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, kindly refrain from using ‘the Website’.
The use of ‘the Website’ is subject to the following:
- Access to ‘the Website’ to make a Booking is provided on a temporary basis and may be revoked at any time by ‘Us’. Availability of ‘the Website’ is not guaranteed and ‘We’ will not be liable for any downtime that may be experienced.
- Registration to ‘the Website’ as an Account Holder must be agreed and approved by ‘Us’ before access to ‘the Website’ to make a Booking. A username will be provided by ‘Us’ and a password created and maintained by the Customer. An Account Holder Customer agrees to maintain their username and password securely and not share their credentials with any other person(s).
- As an Account Holder Customer, you agree to notify ‘Us’ immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorised access or disclosure of your account login credentials for ‘the Website’.
- ‘We’ reserve the right to revoke login credentials for any Customer at our absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- The submission of a Booking and payment via 'the Website' only forms an offer to request services from 'Us'. Once ‘We’ confirm that we can fulfil the Booking, this proceeds to form the contract.
A contract exists between 'Us' and a Customer only upon receiving full payment for a booking unless Terms of Payment have been offered by ‘Us’. However, 'We' are not obligated to accept the payment and if 'We' decline the payment for any reason whatsoever, the contract is automatically nullified and void. This may happen at any stage in the Booking process.
- By using ‘the Website’ a Customer confirms that they have read the Terms & Conditions of Use before proceeding to make a Booking or payment. This is an implicit agreement that they will be bound by these terms and agrees that:
- The Customer is aged 18 years old or over.
- The Customer has accurately entered onto 'the Website' all details of their Booking.
- We will make every reasonable effort to facilitate all Bookings placed on 'the Website'. However due to occasional limitations of resources or ‘events beyond our control’, there may be instances where it may not be possible to complete a Booking. In this case, ‘We’ will contact a Customer at the earliest opportunity to offer an alternative date to carry out the Booking, or provide a refund.
- The content on ‘the Website’ is for general information and is subject to change without notice. Neither ‘We’ nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information or content found on ‘the Website’. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and ‘We’ expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, ‘We’ shall have no liability for any failure to deliver Services that have been booked on 'the Website' or for any financial damages or losses suffered as a result. This includes but is not limited to fire, flood, acts of God, IT failure or terrorism.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, a Customer has a right to cancel the contract for the purchase of Services on 'the Website' at any point up to 24 hours before the Booking date and receive a full refund. If a Booking is cancelled less than 24 hours before the Booking date, an administration fee of £30.00 + VAT will be charged by ‘Us’.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the prices calculated for Services on 'the Website' are accurate. ‘We’ however reserve the right to cancel a Booking in the case of mis-pricing and refund any monies paid. As such we are not obliged to honour any Bookings which have been placed on 'the Website' which are as a result of Services being mis-priced.
- Customers may not misuse ‘the Website’ by uploading malicious material including but not restricted to viruses, malware or trojans.
- These Terms & Conditions of Use will be subject to the laws of England and Wales and English/Welsh courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising.
- Your use of any information or Services on ‘the Website’ is entirely at your own risk, for which ‘We’ shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Services or information available through ‘the Website’ meet your specific requirements before making a Booking.
- ‘The Website’ contains content, material and intellectual property which is owned by or licensed to ‘Us’. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and images on ‘the Website’. Selling, reproduction, redistribution, decompiling, reverse engineering or otherwise violating copyright laws and treaties is strictly prohibited and may result in civil or criminal prosecution.
- Any trade-marks reproduced on ‘the Website’ which are not the property of or licensed to ‘Us’ are considered to be acknowledged.
- Any unauthorised use of ‘the Website’ may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- ‘The Website’ may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information which may be relevant or useful. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). ‘We’ have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) nor will ‘We’ be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of navigating to these websites.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are subject to change without notice at any time and at the sole discretion of ‘Ashworth Group’.
If you require further clarification on any points that are contained within, please email ‘Us’ at email@example.com
Account Holder – A Customer who has registered with ‘Us’ and can access ‘the Website’ with their own login credentials to place or manage a Booking .
Booking – A Booking is a request for the contract for the purchase of Services on 'the Website'.
Customer – A registered (Account holder) or non-registered (Non Account holder) who requests services from ‘Us’ using ‘the Website’.
Non-account Holder – A Customer who has not registered with ‘Us’ and makes an ‘Ad Hoc’ Booking using ‘the Website’.
Services – ‘We’ provide a variety of services to meet our customer’s end to end inventory requirements. Services include Inventory, Cleaning, EPC and Legionella Risk Assessment Reports. The price payable for Services are calculated automatically by ‘the Website’ depending on the Service selected and the details of the property and includes VAT (Value Added Tax).